Workspaces are a great way to separate your content into different groups depending on your needs. Typically, we have seen our users utilize this functionality for each website that they want to create content for, but you can really use this feature to divide your content in any way that you want.
To create a new workspace, follow these instructions:
- Navigate to the “Workspaces” option in your account settings:
- Select the “Create a Workspace” button on that page:
- Give your workspace a name and hit the create button in the window that appears
- Your new workspace should now be added! To swap between your workspaces, choose the dropdown in the upper right corner:
- Don’t forget to add team members to your workspace if you want them to access it!
Workspace Features #
The following requirements apply:
- All Workspace settings apply to the workspace you are in. This includes both your OpenAI API Key AND any 3rd-party integrations, like WordPress.
- All content contained within a workspace is accessible to any team member given access to that workspace.